Friday, February 24, 2017

Essential Oils

I love Essential Oils!



Never thought I would join the hype of essential oils but I did... just kidding. Honestly, all I need is a little hype and I'm more than likely going to want to try it out. That is exactly what happened with essential oils because I would have never tried it out without others talking about it.

Now there are literally hundreds of oils that have different uses so it's definitely something you have to research.I'm going to let you know some of my favorite oils. Peppermint oil, tea tree oil and lavender are the three that I use all the time. If you are just starting out, I suggest that you buy the starter kits on amazon, those are great ways to jump in the essential oils world or just try it out with those three that I recommended because those are the ones that I use the most that people my age might also enjoy. I use peppermint oil and tea tree oil in my hair. you can put them in your shampoo or hair oil. I also use peppermint oil on my forehead when I get headaches. I also put Lavender oil and peppermint oil in my oil defuser at night to help me go to sleep.

Amazon has the best prices for essential oils but you can research to find more brands. I would suggest youtube to find out more about the different brands and different oils because that is what helped me discover more about oils.

Let me know what your favorite oils to use are in the comments below!

Kelsey B

No comments:

Post a Comment