Monday, February 27, 2017

Eating Cleaner

Happy Monday!



Today I'm talking about my weight-loss journey, and the main focus as of this moment is eating cleaner! Late last year, I decided it was time that I really put energy into getting healthy and losing some weight. When I started my goal the main thing I focused on was the gym, because to be honest that was the easiest thing for me. I'm not saying that I absolutely love the gym but it was easy to go to the gym for an hour and forget about being healthy after that. 

Then this semester happened, where my course had intensified and I couldn't make my four times a week gym date anymore, I had to do the hard thing. Which is eating cleaner, and any college student can tell you that eating healthier is not easy or more fun. If you are trying to get healthier or lose weight, people say its 90% diet and 10% fitness. I think this is a different challenge that will definitely benefit me, even more than last year and i'm still trying to balance it all. To be honest, now that i'm clean eating throughout the week, I still find myself almost binging during the weekends, and i'm not sure how detrimental that is to my diet, but I'm just letting you know I still have some work to be done. 

My meals consists of chicken, brown rice and broccoli, or some type of fish, brown rice and asparagus. It's very repetitive but it works haha maybe one day i'll experiment with healthier recipes. If you have some ideas let me know in the comments below. So that's what I'm doing now, I'll let you know the results after awhile. Fingers crossed this all works out!

Kelsey B


No comments:

Post a Comment