Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Top 3 Makeup Products


Okay as a Makeup Junkie, I have to admit I have bought into the hype of many of products. A lot have dissapointed  me but there are some that have made me the literal heart-eye emoji. Here are my top makeup items I have to have and some product faves!

1) Foundation - I can not live life without foundation. I don't "Hate" my skin but I'm not in love with it either. I have to admit that those acne scars are still a problem that i have to deal with today. But its not just about covering up acne scars, foundation is just fun to apply. That might sound weird but I absolutely love applying foundation, the act alone is fun! My favorite foundation is the L'Oréal Pro Matte foundation. I have to mix the two darkest shades for my shade but for my oily skin girls, this foundation is amazing!

2) Liquid Lipstick - I'm addicted to this stuff, it's a serious problem. I had to stop buying them because it was getting to a ridiculous point. If you want a long-lasting lipstick and haven't tried this type of lipstick yet. Then what are you waiting for? they are drying on the lips but they last for a long time! My favorite brand would be the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks. They are super creamy and look amazing on the lips. I need to try the Kylie lipsticks, but not before I use up some of the lipsticks I already have.

3) Mascara - Mascara is a necessity in my opinion. You can throw on mascara without any other makeup product and it instantly enhances your look. I have two favorite mascaras, the L'Oréal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara and the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

So here are some of my favorite products! I hope you try some of these and let me know what you think. What are your favorite products let me know in the comments below!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment