Friday, September 23, 2016

iOS 10

Do we like the update?


The answer that I've heard mostly was the negative. Many people think that the update was pointless and not very necessary. To me, there are some things that I really like, like notifications and the new keyboard sounds haha. But the new messaging stuff is very unnecessary and I can only see teens using those new features. I also like how the screen will awake if you lift it towards your face. I will say that it seems like apple is moving towards the Samsung system, because it does look a little similar. I'm not very well versed on Samsung software but from what I do know it does look similar. Overall, I do like the new update even though there are some things that are pretty useless in my opinion. Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Kelsey

P.S. this week had a bunch of tech posts, expect these type of posts whenever Apple releases new products. Posts should go back to normal next week!  

Check out my last apple post here

No comments:

Post a Comment