Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle



I get these random urges to bake from time to time and so one weekend I chose to make a chocolate peanut butter trifle. I love anything with chocolate in it, and add peanut butter in the mix and that's an amazing combo. One of the first things I ever made was a death by chocolate dessert which was just cool whip, chocolate mousse and brownies. Most trifles call that you use pudding, but I absolutely hate pudding so I substitute the mousse for the pudding. The recipe I used for this desert called for pudding as well, so again I substituted it for chocolate mousse. The recipe was a little hard to follow, When i was making the whip cream I added the powdered sugar in there, when it was supposed to go in the peanut butter and cream cheese. I would suggest using half a cup of powdered sugar in the whip cream and not a whole cup, unless you want really sweet whip cream. Other than that the recipe was really great! Here is a link to the recipe if you would like to make it yourself!

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Mouth watering!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete