Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Milo Update!

Pray for little Miley :(

Milo has been walking around with a hurt knee for about a week now :(, after multiple vet visits we've come to believe that maybe his knee is popping in and out of it's socket. He's now 1 year and 2 months old and he's a really playful cat. He loves to jump around and i'm thinking that's how he hurt his knee in the first place. Other than that he's just as cute as always, and he's a little extra cuddly now that he's not feeling too well. He loves to eat, and play with his doll, I call her mabel and she is seriously his best friend. He still loves biting me, just not as much as he used to..ugh.. Other than that I love my little kitty and I hope he gets better soon! Here is the last milo update if you want to check out other posts about him.


Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment