Friday, August 19, 2016

bullet journaling

So I found something new, it's bullet journaling. I bought an Erin Condren Life Planner at the beginning of the year, you can check out my post about it here. I stand beside everything I said, but I think I found something that works better for me, or something I enjoy more. I was in a youtube fest, just watching random videos and somehow stumbled upon a bullet journaling video. I fell in love with the concept. It's a very creative way to organize your life and thoughts and keep records of things. It's really simple to get started all you need is a notebook and a pen and you are good to go! I'm going to link some of my favorite videos i've found of bullet journaling so you can learn more about it if you are interested. And here is the link to the founders website, where you can also find out information on bullet journaling.

Video 1

Video 2

How do you organize your life? Tell me in the comments below!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment