Monday, July 18, 2016

Pray for the world


I've been M.I.A. for awhile, and if i'm being honest a lot has been going on from my health, family member's health, deaths and events. I'm good, my family is good and it sounds like i've been THROUGH it, and I have but I'm feeling a little bit more like myself now and i'm pushing myself to get back into my regular routine.

It sucks this has to be my first post in awhile since my hiatus but I can't not talk about this. While i've been gone, i've been watching the news a lot. There is so much going on in the world, and almost every time I turn around i'm hearing about another tragedy. I'm praying for Nice, Dallas, Alton Sterling's family, and Philando Castile's family. Plus other tragedies that somehow don't make it to the news. The world needs to take action, show more acts of love and kindness. These things happen to frighten people but if you hinder your life because of these awful acts, these terrible people win.

Show love to people, that's the best thing we can do in times like these. You might think it's stupid, you might think it won't do anything, change anything. But you will be surprised, what one act of kindness will do!

psalm 86:7, Hebrews 4:16, philippians 4:6, isaiah 26:3, isaiah 41:13 :)

You are loved, You matter, You are important

No comments:

Post a Comment