Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Favorites!

May was a very busy month for me, my best friend got married, I started my fitness journey, I had a big clean out of my room. I have many favorites from this month that aren't even products. This month should be another great month because, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! I'll be 23 on the 15th and I have some exciting things planned. Here are some of my favorite things from the month of May!

  1. Beach!! - I hadn't been to the beach/ on a trip in FOREVER so it was so much fun to go with my closest friends and we spent a wonderful weekend at the beach. I have to go back again soon!
  2. Too Face Born this way foundation- I will post a review about this foundation soon, but just know, I absolutely love this foundation and it's my new favorite foundation!
  3. Apples & Peanut butter - eating healthier has been a challenge over the years for me, but my go to snack as of recently was cut up apples and peanut butter, you can get even healthier by substituting almond butter for peanut butter. But regardless this has been my favorite snack of the month
  4. Gym - I joined a gym and I have been loving it! I usually love cardio more than lifting weights, but i've found out recently that has changed. Ive been experimenting with different exercises and changing up my routine. But overall the gym has been my #1 favorite of the month.

What have been your favorite things in the month of May? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment