Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Heartbroken......


I have a blog, and this blog is a place where I air out my thoughts. I like to talk about my life, beauty, technology, etc. Things that aren't very important in the grand scheme of things. Today I want to talk about other people, people that on last sunday night, just wanted to celebrate with their friends and have a good time, but instead 49 people, as I type this, have lost their lives because of hate.


I haven't stopped watching the news since it happened, not to learn about the horrible killer, but to learn about the victims, learn more about the solutions to this crime that happens again, and again, and again, and again. To know that President Obama has had to address this 15 times is a tragedy in itself. But i'm not going to talk about the politics. These people were brothers and sisters, friends, sons and daughters, etc. These are the people we should remember. They are the people that matter. As well as Christina Grimmie, who unfortunately lost her life the night before. Another precious soul, taken too soon.

There is a problem in the U.S. that needs to be addressed, if not this will happen again. I pray for the victims and their families everyday, and the ones still fighting for their lives. I 100% believe in the power of prayer, but at the same time action must be done. Today, i'm recognizing the victims, it's my birthday, i'm blessed to see another one, unfortunately 49 people won't see their next birthday. Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of all the victims. I can't imagine the pain they are going through. I urge you all to donate to the pulse gofundme account here. We need to show more love, and if you are going to do one thing today just love on people. You just might have a greater impact on a life than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment