Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers Review

*sorry i've been M.I.A. I've been on a little vacation but i'm now back to normal programming*

So I had heard about this book a long, long, time ago by one of my friends and never checked into it for myself. Recently, I decided to give it a try and I DID NOT REGRET IT! It's set in California in 1850. The main character is Angel and she is a prostitute, that has gone through horrible situations in her life. She meets a man, named Michael and he's convicted to show her a better life than the one she's used to. The story Redeeming Love goes through their ups and downs, and if Michael ever truly gets the girl...

This story is fantastic, it has a christian theme throughout the book, but even people who aren't christian would enjoy the plot. This book reminds me of how we are supposed to love others unconditionally. I found myself getting emotionally attached to book, more so out of anger than any other emotion. But nonetheless I was still emotionally attached haha. This is a fun and easy read and I suggest everyone read it!

A reading challenge for myself is to find a book that will make me cry, that has not happened yet and I feel like I'm getting cheated out of a great reading experience lol. Shameless promo, I have a goodreads account, where you can see what book i'm currently reading and how far i've gotten into it, plus I rate the books I read there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment