Friday, May 13, 2016

New MacBooks!!

The new MacBooks are here!!!


I'll be honest, these laptops aren't my cup of tea. I would recommend them to someone who doesn't need an actual laptop but just something to surf the internet on and do light work. Here's why:

  1. There is no USB port or memory card slot. I have no idea why they won't put at least one usb port on the computer  but apple is still refusing. 
  2. No Mag - Safe charger- something that I love about Apple Computers, and this one does not have it. I love that my macbook pro has the mag safe charger. So I dont have to worry about snagging the cord or damaging my computer somehow.
  3. No HD Camera - its kinda petty, but it needs to be said with the price tag and what other models have that this lacks
Here are just some of the things that I don't like about it. I will say if you need something for traveling, surfing the internet, and doing small tasks then this one is for you. Plus it comes in the new Rose Gold color. The actual computer is very aesthetically pleasing. But overall, I don't think it's worth it to dish out that much money for something that doesn't have basic functions. You can check it out in more detail here, and here is a video from one of my favorite apple vloggers that gives you more info.What are your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment