Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beach Time!

So recently I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama with some of my closest friends and it was great! My friend is getting married/ by the time this is posted has already gotten married and we took a little girl trip to the beach before the big day.

I haven't been to the beach/ on vacation in years! To be honest, i'm very much a homebody so even though I was looking forward to it, part of me didn't want to leave my cat. Now if you are a young girl, around my age, you would probably prefer another beach because there wasn't much to do in Gulf Shores, but we had fun chilling on the beach and we went to Orange Beach to do fun activities.

Overall, it was a nice weekend getaway, and I can't wait to get back to the beach again!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice time, I love going to the beach myself

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete