Friday, April 15, 2016

On my Wishlist!

So here is an updated wishlist of the things that i'm wanting! tell me yours in the comments below!


  • Apple Watch - I was one of those people who thought the apple watch was so pointless when it came out. But in typical Apple fangirl fashion, I eventually changed my mind, and now all I want is an apple watch

  • RayBan Red Mirrored Sunglasses - These might've been the trend last year and out of style now, but I seriously want these sunglasses. They are so much fun, and would be fun for spring and summer. 


  • NIV leather bound Bible - The only Leather bound bible I have is the KJV that I got when I was 13 and while it's very special to me, and i'll have with me for the rest of my life, I would love to get the NIV. It would be nice to have a good, sturdy bible that is easier to understand. I have a paperback ESV study bible, but it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment