Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How Your Surroundings affect You


I love learning about myself and life in general, and something i've come to realize about myself is that my surroundings REALLY do affect my life. It's something that i've always heard about, like show me your friends and i'll show you your future..etc. But it goes even further, my surroundings include people's attitudes, how organized things are around me, the weather, what I see on TV, what I read. Like anything little thing can affect  my attitude. I'm pretty sure i've stated before how I fully believe in positive thinking and keeping your mind on your goals and what you want. But i've also realized how things around me can make it harder to keep my mind on good things. Now, how this will make my life better?  I have no idea, probably just getting rid of all the negative things in my life that I possibly can. This is such a cliche topic, but Shay Carl said it best...Cliche's are cliche's for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment