Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dealing with Negative Attitudes!


Something that I'm dealing with myself is negativity. I whole-heartily believe that your thoughts and actions shape what happens to you and life. I also believe that you catch more bees with honey. So why is it that for so many people, like myself, that believe these things, it can be challenging to always keep your mind, words and actions positive. Here are some tips that I do to change my mindset from negative nancy to positive polly lol.


  • Go outside - this is the #1 thing that instantly puts me in a better mood. But weirdly it the thing I do the least. Getting fresh air is the best thing for me, and a good view never hurt anyone.
  • Reading/ listening to music - Sometimes I need an escape. Listening to music and blasting it is what I usually do, but right now i'm getting more and more into reading. Right now i'm reading Redeeming love by Francine Rivers and it's so great! Expect a review later
  • Talking to Friends/ Family - It's so important to have good people around you that you can talk to, We weren't designed to go through life alone, so I absolutely have some people I can go to and vent to from time to time, when needed.
What do you do to change your mindset?

4 comments:

  1. These are some great tips, I also like to go for a walk and listen to music to cheer me up but I have to say that most of the time I don't even let negativity to steal my positive vibes:)
    Positive mind is positive life girl, keep on shining:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true! going for a walk is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gave some great tips ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com

    ReplyDelete