Monday, April 25, 2016

Boscia Peel Off Face Mask Review


I love face masks! they are my go- to thing to do for pamper nights. I had heard great things about the Boscia Peel Off Face mask and I had to try it out for myself.

First thing I noticed right off the bat is that it's expensive. I don't spend a lot of money on face masks and these are probably the most expensive face masks that i've ever purchased. Another thing that makes it more expensive is that you have to use a good amount of the mask at once just so that it'll be easier to peel.


It's painful, it reminds me of the black head strips that you can buy, but it's one big one for your face. I notice that the more I use the mask the less painful it became. The mask also irritates my eye when I apply the mask.  One thing I notice is that afterwards my skin feels so soft and clean,especially with the black mask. The white one not so much, I bought that one because I heard its great for brightening, and evening skin tones but to be honest, I won't be repurchasing that mask. It leaves my skin feeling clammy and gross, if you have dry skin you might enjoy this mask more than I did, but if you have oily skin I would suggest avoiding this mask. However, I really do like the black mask and it works wonders. My skin feels very fresh and clean after I use the mask. What are your favorite masks to use?

1 comment:

  1. This products look great! My favorite mask is black ghassoul mask from Missha.

    XOXO| Monica from blog www.monicanoir.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete