Friday, April 29, 2016

April Favorites

It's gonna be MAY!


That joke only comes once a year so I have to milk it as much as I can for one day. But another month has passed, and time to hit you up with a few things that I have loved this month.


  1. Chocolate covered pretzel cookie butter sandwiches- that is such a long name for the most delicious snack on earth. I make them myself, i dipped the pretzels in chocolate and put cookie butter in between them. and make a sandwich out of it. It's so delicious, you should definitely try it out. It's probably not the healthiest snack but it's a great pick me up, if you are having a bad day.
  2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers - I read this book this month and it's a great book! I will have a book review up soon, but overall I will say this book is Fantastic!
  3. Pinterest! - Pinterest has been a lifesaver for me this month, one of my best friends is getting married this month so from planning parties to buying gifts, Pinterest has been my catalogue for wedding things!
  4. VIEWS FROM THE 6 - Its only been out for a little over 24 hours but I already know it's going to be AMAZING! I'm the BIGGEST drake fan ever, I love him so much lol. So even though i'll be on my way to the beach for the weekend, I know i'll be playing this album over and over and over and you should definitely go buy it!
What did you love in the month of April?

No comments:

Post a Comment