Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Social Media Critics



Social Media is fun, but i've noticed something...People take it way too far sometimes.

This is a random post but something that's been on my mind for awhile. Social Media,  has now become a place where people voice their opinions loud and proud. I'm not saying that it's a problem because everyone has  a right to do whatever they want to do with their platforms, but my mind starts to wonder about people and their mindsets. Why they feel the need to be so critical about people they know nothing about and say the meanest and cruelest things. What does it do for them? What kind of satisfaction do they get by saying such horrible things, knowing while at the end of the day it does nothing for them, does not further them or make them into a better person. Yeah, you might gain followers, because it seems like negativity connects most people nowadays. Seeing these people, makes me sad for them honestly.  I can't imagine what their life was/is like, to make them spew out such anger and negativity on people they don't know. Whether it be celebrities or youtubers or some one random. Again let me state, i'm not saying it's wrong to criticize or speak up if you think something is wrong, because lets be honest social media is never that serious and I will definitely speak up about whatever I want, but to me if 90% of your account is about nonsense or you spreading nasty stuff about other people, then I definitely encourage you to do some soul-searching. I'm a huge believer in the fact that what you put out in the world is what you are going to get back. Hurting others, or saying hurtful things does more to yourself than it does to the other person. Im sure the people reading this post are ones that don't create or spread madness or pointless hate, but this is just a thought i'm sending out to the universe, so maybe it will hit someone somewhere.Do you agree with me? Tell me about it NICELY in the comments haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment