Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Favorites

Another month is down...


Hopefully februrary was good to you, now it's time for march! I didn't discover too many new products this month but i'm loving a few things that i'm gonna share with you for my favorites. 


  1. My "Moisturization" routine - It's cold outside, which means I have to keep my hair in tip-top shape! right now I'm loving my routine of moisturizing my hair with the hawaiian silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker and sealing it off with coconut oil! look out for a review on the Hawaiian silky moisturizer soon!
  2. Glam Planner- As you know I got an Erin Condren Life Planner, and I love it. One of my favorite things is decorating the weeks with stickers and wash tape. My favorite store of the moment is Glam Planner, owned by Elle fowler from youtube. I like how her kits cover the whole spread and leave no whitespace and it's such good quality!
  3. Person of Interest - I had heard about the show a long time ago because Taraji P. Henson was staring in it. But never checked into it myself. They have four seasons on netflix and I decided to check it out and it's so good! It's a show about a guy who created this machine to find terrorists before the commit attacks, but the problem is, it sees all potential crimes and has to sort relevant crimes ( terrorist attacks ) from irrelevant crimes(murder,rape, etc)  and to live with himself he tag teams with this ex-fbi agent to help solve irrelevant crimes to protect people. It's a good show, check it out.
  4. Call the Midwife - another show on netflix, and this is a british show. It's set in the 50's and it's about Midwives and their stories. All I can say is check it out, it's a pretty good show!
What were your favorites of the month? tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Coconut oil is great for everything! I've been watching the OC for the past few weeks, it broke my heart!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete