Monday, March 28, 2016

Favorite Apps!

Happy Monday!

I'm addicted to my cellphone and iPad, whether that's a good thing or not(it's not. I'm always on my phone, especially when I have free time on my hands. Being an techie I love playing with technology and learning new things about it, so today I'm telling you my Favorite apps for the iPhone/ iPad. Even though most, if not all of these apps can be found on android devices as well!



  • News app - this app actually comes on the iPhone now, and it's a way to keep up with what's going on in the world. I won't lie I don't actually watch the news or read the newspaper as much as I should, but the great thing about the news app is that you can customize it to show the topics you want to read about, from celebrity gossip to the elections. 
  • Afterlight/ VSCO - these are two photo editing apps, if you want to know how to make your photos 10x better on instagram than get one or both of these apps! These are very popular apps and deserve all the hype!
  • Hay Day - i've been obsessed with this game for so long now! I never caught on to the FarmVille hype on Facebook years ago, but I get it now. Hay Day is a farming game that is so addicting and if you like games like FarmVille, check out Hay Day!
  • Piano Tiles 2 - possibly the most frustrating game i've ever played but also most addicting. I heard about this game through ijustine. It reminds me of Tap Tap Revenge, who remembers that game??? I'm stuck at the song Tritsch Trastsch Polka right now, and if I don't beat it soon, i might throw my phone at a wall :(
  • Buzzfeed- I love this app for one thing, and one thing only and thats the quizzes. Buzzfeed quizzes are so pointless but entertaining. It's a great thing to do in times of boredom
  • Social Media - How can I do a post about apps without talking about social media and where to find me on them? haha. Of course i'm on twitter, follow me here! and Instagram, follow me here! Tumblr and Goodreads. All of these places is where you can find me and learn extra stuff about me that you don't have to know but you know you want to ;)
What are your favorite apps? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment