Friday, February 19, 2016

Pamper Nights

I need my pamper nights at least once a week! It's my "me" time and it's a great time to regroup and just enjoy being with myself. I don't have some serious intense routine but it's a nice little thing I do ever so often for about 45 - 75 minutes.


  • put on a face mask - I choose a different one each time I have a pamper night, but face masks are crucial when having a pamper night for me, it's not a pamper night without one.
  • moisturize and seal hair - I do this every other day but its nice to massage my scalp and moisturize on a pamper night. ( I cringed talking about my scalp lol)
  • painting nails - I do this most pamper nights but not all. I love painting my nails, it's a great stress reliever.

What are your favorite things to do on your pamper nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment