Friday, February 5, 2016

On the Wishlist


One thing I want to stress on this blog is to not be caught up on material things, even though I talk about those things a lot. It's fun to get new things and talk about them but we have to remember that the most important things in our lives are the people in them and actually LIVING!

But I digress, today's post is about the things that have my attention right now and the things I'm looking forward to trying out one day.

1) Hunter Rainboots - Unfortunately my favorite rainboots have holes in them so it's time to invest in some new ones. I decided to bite the bullet and go for some Hunter Rainboots. It seems like everyone who has a pair is in love, so I want to figure out what all the fuss is about.

2) Black Opium - this year I really want to build my perfume collection, and I want to start with this perfume. I stole a sample from my mom and i'm in love with it!

3) Insta- Stax printer - this is something that I probably won't get, but I think that it's so handy that i'm putting this on my wishlist. I love my Polaroid camera but I hate that I have to guess when taking a picture, if I would've known about the printer before buying my camera I would have gotten the printer instead. It hooks up wirelessly to your phone and you know exactly what is going to print on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment