Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January favorites

It's time for my January favorites, I don't know if i'll be doing this every month but I'll try to do this as much as I can.

Here are my favorite things from January:
  • Erin Condren Life Planner - This thing is so much fun! I just need to get more sticker spreads, i'm so obsessed.
  • iPad Mini 4 - again something I love so much, that I wrote a post about it. So i'll just say again this thing is wonderful! if you want to check out my post you can here.
  • Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - This stuff smells amazing! and it feels so luxurious on the skin. I found it in Ulta and I had to get it! you should check it out if you get the chance.
  • Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna - I love this perfume! Everytime I wear it I get compliments. Rihanna outdid herself with this perfume!
Here are my favorites for the month, tell me yours in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment