Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Reading Challenge 2k16!


When I was younger I used to read ALL the time, nowadays it seems like i'm always on the internet and i'm trying to unplug from more this year. I've recently got an iPad mini (review will come eventually but right now i'm iPad-less, i will have to repurchase another one because the first one I got was broken :/) But regardless the show must go on, and I have some physical books to finish. I will also start posting reviews of the books i've read! So this year I have so many books that I want to read I have a list of 20 books that I would like to read, I won't get through all of them this year, but I would like to make a big dent in this list. Here is a link to my goodreads account if you want to follow me on there, I'll also be giving updates there from time to time.

I'm currently readying two books: 
  • Live Love Lead - Brian Houston
  • Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers
    • this book is on hold for a bit 
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

Some of the books that I want to read this year are:

  • The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
  • The Life- Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondō
  • Year of Yes - Shonda Rhimes
  • Passenger - Alexandra Bracen
  • Crazy Love - Francis Chan
  • One Thousand Gifts - Ann Voskamp

If you want to see other books that i'm planning to read this year go and check out my goodreads account! I'm always up for new book suggestions so tell me what you're reading/ planning to read in 2016!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment