Friday, January 8, 2016

New Year! New M.....


It's a new year and it's always fun to make new resolutions. As much as we know we don't usually  stick to them (at least if you're being honest with yourself lol) it's always fun to do. I do them every year and even though I might not stick to them, I do see myself always working on them throughout the year for the most part. Everyone always has good intentions when setting out their resolutions for the new year but i'm challenging everyone to at least have them in the back of your mind and even if you take a break for awhile, get back on it!

So here are some of my resolutions for 2K16:


  1. Be more consistent - probably the thing i'm working on the most this year, I find myself starting and stopping something I start almost 85% of the time, I have got to work on that. Especially with blogging, I'm not going to lie, sometimes I have brain farts, and I just don't know what to write, but I'm going to be more consistent with blogging and anything I start this year.
  2. Be more positive - I didn't have a problem with this last year, but i'm just going to continue to be a positive, uplifting person in 2015
  3. Be more active - Life of a homebody, I was at home a lot in 2015 so this year I want to be more active. If I could be outside more and just out and about, I believe that would do wonders for me.
  4. Be healthier - this is one that I have the best intentions for, but will be the most challenging. This is one of my resolutions every year, and it fails every year :( but it'll be different in 2016, i'm already claiming it!

Tell me what your resolutions are in the comments below! Let's make 2016 the best year yet!

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I really need to be more active and healthier too

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete