Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 Favorites!



So it's finally 2016, and it's going to be a great, fantastic year! I'm already claiming it for all of us! But before we hop into the year full force, I wanted to look back at all my favorites from 2015 and what I really enjoyed!

Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is was so clutch for me this year. If you are trying to find products that are good for your hair, I absolutely think you should start with coconut oil. You can use it many different ways for many different types of hair. Plus, it's a multi-use product! Another thing people use it for is oil pulling, coating your pans with before you cook, and make up removing. So definitely check it out, if somehow you already haven't.

Make Up Forever Step 1 Primer Mattifying primer/ Maybelline Fit Me Matte

I'm putting these together because they are my favorite makeup base products. I'll be honest I'm not 100% in love with the primer, BUT my makeup applies a lot better with this primer, it looks better and it does last longer. So all in all it's a really good primer and the best one i've tried so far. The Fit Me Matte foundation was my favorite foundation of the year. It lasts pretty much all day and I loved the coverage. It applies it so smoothly and I used it religiously in 2015.

Liquid Lipsticks

Y'all... when I say I loved liquid lipsticks last year that's the understatement of the century. I am obsessed with them. They are so much fun and I love how they look. It's made me become more experimental with lip colors and even though I made the decision to not spend as much money on makeup this year as I did last year, I'll probably be spending a lot of money on more lipsticks...sigh..i'm that addicted to them haha. My favorite shades are from Colourpop in Tulle, and Anastasia Beverly Hills in Heathers.

Polaroid Camera

Another fun thing you should get, if you haven't gotten one already is a polaroid camera. It's such a fun way to take pictures. It can get expensive, seeing that film is a $1.00 per sheet practically. But it's my favorite way to take pictures and have them in physical form.

Journaling


Out of all the things that i've talked about, I would have to say that every reader that finds this post should try journaling. I've found journaling to be such a stress reliever for me. I was watching a buzzfeed video of them trying to journal and I can sympathize with them, because there were moments when I wasn't feeling it and when I didn't know what to write. I don't journal every day but I journal when I have this strong urge to. I plan to journal a lot more in 2016 and it's so fun to know that I can look back on certain days and see what was going on and where I was in life.

So here are my 2015 favorites! Let me know what your favorites of 2015 were in the comments!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment