Monday, September 14, 2015

Restarting my Fitness


The second week of school is when I noticed something, I felt very disgusting. It's like I could feel myself gaining weight and it wasn't a good feeling. I'm been starting this new journey and i'll talk about it in another post someday, but basically i've been really just re-evaluating my life and improving almost all areas of my life. One of the things that really has bothered me, ever since my sophomore year in high school was my body. I never really liked how I looked, and up to this summer it's never really changed. I would try to convince myself I wasn't working out just to be skinny, I was working out because I wanted to be healthier but that wasn't the honest reason, My main goal was losing weight. Now i'm starting again, and i'm not really going to go crazy working out, because lets face it I have a lot on my plate at the moment, the reason why i want to incorporate going to the gym into my schedule because of the confidence it gives me. I feel so much better after I go to the gym and like I can conquer the world. I also need to start eating cleaner, that's going to be the hardest part for me. I love my carbs and sweets. If you have any tips please let me know, i'm always ready to learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment