Monday, September 7, 2015

August Favorites!

Hello!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. i've currently been dealing with going back to college so getting my schedule together and actually having time to blog has been a little difficult, there maybe times in the future when I might not have posts up, but just know that I will be back shortly, if you want you can follow me on my twitter and instagram just to keep up with what i'm doing. I'm going to be better at updating my social media accounts, so just watch out for me there.


Today i'm going to be talking about my August Favorites, I haven't really tried many new things this month but here are some of the things i'm loving!

The Makeup Eraser:



The lazy person in me ADORES this product. There are so many times I come home and I just dont want to wash my face (but wash your face please, don't be lazy like me, avoid breakouts :/). So when those moments happen I am so thankful for the makeup eraser. You just wet the cloth and wipe your face and it gets off all the makeup, and it's so much better than the makeup wipes, the makeup eraser gets more makeup off and doesn't leave a nasty residue! 

Herschel Backpack:

Yes I love my backpack and it's a favorite, I'm obsessed with school supplies and I think a backpack says something about the style and personality of the person wearing it. I love my backpack because it's classic and it looks very similar to Jansports that I love too, but it has a little edge to it.

Omelettes:
My new obsession. I feel like my craving for omelettes is a little weird, it's like i'm having pregnancy cravings(i'm not pregnant btw). Omelettes are so easy to make and they actually fill me up. I'm not a big breakfast person but being that i'm trying to be healthier and breakfast is the most important meal of the day, i'm glad that I found something that I enjoy to make.

The fact that it's the last month with my iPhone 5:

So rumor has it the new iPhones will be announced on tuesday(or tomorrow for you guys who are reading this the day i post this). I am so excited, if you don't know i am a techie. especially with phones, iPhones to be exact. I am the biggest Apple fan, just behind iJustine so i'm so excited to finally get a working/functional phone. I've been reading about what the new phone will have to offer and while it's not that different, i'm excited for the Rose Gold edition!

So here are my favorites! tell me some of your's in the comments below. My posting schedule is Monday's and Fridays at 8:30 E.S.T. (even though this one was posted late...sorry)

1 comment:

  1. The make up eraser looks amazing!

    Lauren x

    www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete