Monday, August 17, 2015

On the Wishlist...


So i'll do this occasionally, and it'll be a list of things that I'm eyeing at the time. I'll be honest with you, I am a total product junkie, especially with beauty products. So here are some of the things that I really want to try right now!

Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment

I've heard about glam glow masks for many years and have never tried one because of the price. They want a pretty penny for this mask and while i've never heard anyone trash the product i've never thought it was worth forking out the money for it. I might not try this product anytime soon, but it is on the list.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Shine
This is another product i've heard people rave about. I would love to try this product out as well, the only thing stopping me from trying this out is that I can't get this product anywhere around me :( but one day i'll get this, because let's be honest the packaging is gorgeous!


Pink Leggings

I need more workout clothes, and the majority of the time I buy them from TJ Maxx because you guessed it...It's cheaper! but I'm loving Pink's gym pants and I really want to try them out!


Iphone 6s
Now this is based on a rumor, that the new iPhones will be out next month! I'm still carrying around an iPhone 5 that is old and barely works. If you didn't know, you will find out that i'm a techie! Especially with cellphones and apple products. I'm an apple fangirl and would love to live the life of ijustine. Fingers crossed that they do announce the new iPhone next month because I don't know how much longer i'll be able to stand mine.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid

Something i've recently added to my skincare routine is Serums, and i'm always on the lookout for more to try. Apparently this serum is really good, and works very well. So once I'm through with my other serum this one will definitely be next!

So here is my list! Like I said these post will pop up ever so often. Let me know what you want to try out in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment