Friday, August 28, 2015

Music Favorites!

I haven't decided whether this will be a month post or just something I so ever so often, but something that is so important to me and my everyday life is music. It's something that helps me keep my sanity throughout the day. It's something that changes my mood, motivates me, and get me prepared for whatever tasks are coming my way.

I listen to EVERYTHING! well almost everything. I don't really enjoy country, but I do enjoy Lady Antebellum and old school Taylor Swift (aka T-Swizzle). But other than that, my playlists will be very diverse, i'm pretty sure almost anyone would find something they enjoy. So here is my playlist right now!

1) Here - Alessia Cara
2) Antidote - Travis Scott
3) Electric Love - B├śRNS
4) HOTLINE BLING - Drake (My favorite song of the summer!)
5) Everything - Kaptan
6) Beautiful - Dan Bremnes
7) This Is Living - Hilsong Young & Free
8) Heaven And Earth - Hilsong Worship
9) Ojuelegba Remix ft. Drake & Skepta

No comments:

Post a Comment