Saturday, June 6, 2015

Let's go on a Journey!




I'm now going on a hair journey!

I decided a couple of months ago to get healthier and longer hair. Last year I cut off a couple of inches of my hair, and while that may not seem like a lot to many, it didn't even seem like that much to me at the time but it motivated me to grow out my hair and see how long I could get it. So right now i'm moisturizing my hair all the time, at least once a day. I also wash my hair at least once a week, and I only put heat in my hair twice a month. I'm just starting out with my journey, so if you have any suggestions for products I should use for relaxed hair then let me know! i'm always open for more suggestions! and I will continue to update you on my hair and how it's going. Here are some of the products that i'm using now! I will go in detail about the products that I use and techniques I use on my hair as time goes on! let's get ready to go on this little adventure together (I'm too corny lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment