Monday, June 8, 2015

Colourpop Review



I had been hearing about Colourpop for awhile, but never really was interested in the brand. But when I saw one of my favorite youtubers put one of their lippie stix in their monthly favorites I had to check it out. The price tag didn't hurt one bit, the lip sticks and lip liners are all $5 so it shouldn't hurt to try right???

Yep! I absolutely love these lip products and i've only played around with them for a couple of days. I bought two Lip sticks in shades Julep and Flawless. I bought two lip liners in shades BFF 3 and Bichette. I absolutely love the colors, they are very pigmented and long lasting. The smell reminds me of M.A.C. lipsticks but a tiny bit sweeter, so if smells are a turnoff for you, this might not be the product for you. The only con for me is the packaging. I'm a sucker for packaging and this isn't something to call home to mama about. Not that it's extremely bad, it's just very cheap looking. But when you are paying $5 dollars for a product, you get what you are paying for where packaging is concerned. Other than that, I love this product. It's very pigmented and long lasting plus there is a wide range of colors to choose from. Go here to check out the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment